Bleeds, Cut Line, and Safety Margin
For best printing results, keep these in mind:
- Bleed Line: Artwork is extended to the solid, green line.
- Cut Line: The orange line indicates the edge of the finished, printed document.
- Safety Margin: Remember to not place text into the beyond the blue line because it could get cut off in the trimming process.
Watch out for these signs of bad files:
- Bleed Line: The bleed does not extend to the green line.
- Cut Line and Safety Margin: Watch for text that extends into the safety margin as it could be trimmed off during cutting.